Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Blog Purpose

I haven't blogged here in a long time, I kind of lost interest in posting about myself. But I decided I wanted to start blogging again so I have a place to post the things I am interested in and inspire me these days that most of my social media friends have no interest in.

This blog will focus mainly on three things: Food, Fitness, Cool Stuff

FOOD! (ummm...yummy!)

Since losing weight and pursuing a healthier lifestyle I have gradually woken up to more and more things that have been damaging to my health. I certainly don't eat well 100% of the time, but I'm trying! There is so much information out there that has been proven to be false regarding eating healthy and I am very passionate about the total crap in processed foods - dangerous ingredients, unnatural processes and allergens. This blog will be a place where I can post information that I have found to be informative and interesting.

I have been looking for "treats" recipes that do not use refined sugar. I have tried many. Many are YUMMY! Many are SOOOO nasty. Here I can post recipes and how MY version turned out. I won't be posting recipes I have not tried myself and I will always give credit to the recipe writer.

FITNESS! (ouch...ew....BEAST MODE!)

I absolutely love working out. Crazy, huh? It took a while but eventually I have gotten to the point where working out is something I crave. I love tough workouts that give me a challenge and make me stronger. I also LOVE variety. I started with running and worked up to running a full marathon. My intestines don't like distance running. I got tired of running to the bathroom or holding my guts in for MILES. So I hung up my running shoes and started having fun at the gym - trying all the classes, changing up my strength training routines and just doing things that looked and sounded fun. Here I will post fun workout tips and articles as well as info my trainers at my gym, Xperience Fitness, have given me that has worked for me.

COOL STUFF!

I love finding cool stuff online or through word of mouth and actually trying it. Sometimes I get burned. Badly. Sometimes I discover absolute gems that I want everyone to know about. Here I will be able to post those finds.


DISCLAIMER: My blog will be RIFE with MY OPINIONS. I'm not an expert in anything at all. Just trying things out and reporting back!
Follow me if you are interested and PLEASE leave your feedback! TTFN my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment